Saturday, April 4, 2009

i love my life!

I was going through my older posts today and noticed that the only thing I'm doing here is cribbing..Sometimes about boyfriend,lecherous men,parents or sometimes life in general..


I mean anyone who will read my blog (for that matter if someone exists who takes time out to read it:P ) will think that I'm one dukhi atma.. So lemme clarify I'm not so stressed out.And this clarification is more for myself...I have great things to look upto..Friends,family,college,pesky neighbours and most of all movies and writting..No no dont get me wrong..I'm no creative intellectual types.. I meant writting literally with pen and paper and it can be anything even copying notes or just endless signatures on a plain paper..i just loove it!How I wish someone paid me for this..Trust me I would have had my income in 6figures..(This 6figure thing I learnt from the matrimonial ads :P ..i was trying to see do I fit into any of those..But alas I dont use fair and lovely! )


and the thing that comes close second is movies..I love all the movies.no matter what genre,actors or language(but need subtitles :P ).you'll never hear a no from me for a movie..I saw 10x8 tasveer ore was it 8x10??never mind.. it was a below average suspense thriller..But as it was below avg movie so living upto its genre a below avg man could have easily thought of the same plot 10 minutes faster than what the story-writer had thought..I wonder whats the IQ level of the story-teller :O anyways I felt good after the movie coz I got the answer that my brain levels are definitely higher than him..u knw thats why I love all the movies..good ones teaches you something,avg ones revises whatever u already know and bad ones makes u feel better that someone out there exists who ranks below you!





5 comments:

- Sugar Cube - said...

Hey! Just bloghopped & this post caught my eye! I myself love writing..atleast I used to so much so that I used to complete my friend's homework in school :P
Second thing I can relate to - bout the cribbing on blogs..I used to do that often & sometime later got irritated reading the same so I put an end to it =) & it sure feels better to write about not-so-sad things.
lol @ dukhi atma :D
The 3rd thing - Movies!! I love all the movies.no matter what genre,actors or language
you'll never hear a no from me for a movie

Likewise in my case =)

good ones teaches you something,avg ones revises whatever u already know and bad ones makes u feel better that someone out there exists who ranks below you!
LOL! Good one!

preposterous girl said...

hi sugarcube..
it was nice seeing someone having the same interests..even I used to complete my friend's and brother's homework..and to be frank i still sometimes copy some notes for my friends not for the sake of friendship but for the love of writting!
and thanx 4 appreciating the ending lines..:)

Rika said...

wow..nice post...its good to bump into someone who shares my interests. i love writing too be it jus copying notes like you said n many-a-times i thought if there was a job which has only writing then i would definitely take that up. writing is one reason i joined blogger n im a tech writer by preofession too. great post.

preposterous girl said...

hey thnx rads for appreciating my post..
btw if u by any chance sometime come across such writting job do lemme knw also.. :P

Rika said...

haha sure i will :P