Saturday, March 14, 2009

Writting

I love writting..And writting as in with paper and pen..and it can be anything.I just love messing around with pen..my hands are always writting something on any paper i can lay my hands on.I tried to use board once as I was feeling guilty of wasting so many papers but board writting didnt gave me that feeling..Ohh.. it feels so great writting down anything which comes in my mind.
Im so writting freak that I try to write down all the notes which I get from my seniors which my friends get xeroxed!!And i enjoy doing that.and not even once it crosses my mind that how much time I am wasting on it..:P
I wish I were so creative that i could write a book..I would have chosen that a career!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey nice writing and good page layout.. keep it up :)

preposterous girl said...

hey thanx..

Dazed by the Light I See... said...

Oh my god... You are so much like me... I too love scribbling... In fact my notebooks have more of random writings than actual notes...

preposterous girl said...

oh really!I love it when I find someone sharing this interest of scribbing down..
BTW thnx 4 dropping by..

vipin khurana said...

i think u r creative enuf to write a book o novel...... give it a try.....